2022 – February – Volume 32, No. 5
The February 2022 issue of Snow Goer is filled with many interesting features and departments that are sure to inform and entertain. The issue includes our 101 Top Trailside Pitstops article, where riders like you share the best snowmobile-accessible places in rural North America to stop at for a tasty meal and comforting hospitality.
The issue also includes:
- Reviews of six 2022 snowmobiles, including two new Arctic Cat Blast models, a Polaris 650 Voyageur, Ski-Doo’s MXZ TNT 850 and Renegade Enduro 900 ACE Turbo and the Yamaha Sidewinder L-TX SE.
- Interesting sights from a veteran snowmobiler who is also a snowmobiling law enforcement officer, as he trains with other officers in Old Forge.
- Results from the New York Shootout, where the newest iron is uncrated, dyno tested, studded and then run against the radar gun.
- A fascinating re-do of the first stock-bodied snowmobile to break 100 MPH at the Manawa Snodeo
- Plus, reviews on a new snowbike kit and some handy tools for the shop, a flashback to the Polaris Cutlass SS, tips on which aerosol can to reach for in various situations, and much more.